Saturday, January 5, 2008

Walgreens Paitience

I am waiting in line in the Walgreens drive through trying for the third time to pick up my insomnia medicine. Why am I even bothering?? It has been 20 minutes and one car just drove off. I am finally at the window.

20 mins in line, $5.60 in cash, good nights sleep priceless. Well I would not say priceless the cost of this medicine without insurance says $257.00 wow!! Maybe its got cocaine in it. Anyway, this post is not about Walgreens, governent funded healthcare, or cocaine laced insomnia meds. It is supposed to be about a good game at the PP House (Pettigrew Poker House). We had our first regular scheduled Friday night cash game last night. The .25/.50 cash game was ruthless to some and very lucrutive for others. I am happy to report that the game continued to be legal seeing how the house and house players did not make any money. The full table was a little late in getting started. No worries though I was up to $90 from $20 in the pregame. Funny though I did not leave with that much. The big winner last night was the attractive chica Miss Jennifer buying in for $20 and walking with $198. This is not to embarrass anyone but Dave Lewis was not running so hot this
night leaving stuck an undisclosed amount. Don't worry Dave you will get it all back I'm sure.
In summary the night was a success, we ended at another undisclosed number (wife protection). Play was fast and furious and the pot was ginormis!! Come and get your game on at our next game 1/18/08 @ 7pm.

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake


____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

No comments: