Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hey Dad, Can You Transform This??

Family day started today with mommys 2nd half of her Christmas present washer and dryer showing up about 11am. ...Hold on trsnsforming a transformer.... I think I am going to crawl into the dryer and see if I push enough buttons and turn enough dials if it will launch me into space.?
The day got a lot more hectic ...hold on transforming a transformer...as the departure time for a family birthday party seemed to jet from "oh, we got time" too "oh, shiz we gonna be late". We make it about 15 mins late, no biggy. Driving home was 30 mins of quiet time since Dallas fell asleep...hold on transforming a transformer...Quiet was short lived with the arrival of our two sleepover guests. It has only been 2 hrs and I have heard 10 high school musical songs and ...hold on transforming a transformer...I think 4 cheetah girls or hannah montana songs. Thanks to a certain old lady buying D&D their own karaoke machine, I was also enchanted by...hold on transforming a transformer...my daughters glorious singing voice.
It is now time to give each one a seditive, get me a shot of cuervo, take my cocaine laced insomia med sonata, and hit the hay. Just kiddingr, I just say all that to sound thug!....hold on I just BROKE a transformer while transforming a transformer...Till mañana

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake


____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

No comments: