Monday, January 7, 2008

Daddy, why is that man dragging that anchor into walmart??

Being thin has its pros and it has its cons. Let me tell you about yesterday!! I weigh 80lbs (36kilos). Yesterday the wind gusts hit I think 30-40 mph. Holy shiz boys and girls!

Walking into the store yesterday I must have looked like I had just jumped from a plane. I was outside the car jeans and shirt pressed against my body by the wind. I think if I had parachute pants on and a string attached to my belt you could probably fly me. Maybe I should carry bricks or rocks to add weight on these blustery days. It was quite comical trying to cut my small frame through the wind. It was tasking and a battle, but who's the man playa?? I made it inside and still had my hat on. However, It was even more hilarious coming out of the store. The rule of opposites what goes up must come down etc. How about against the wind equals forward movement impairment, going with the wind equals forward movement acceleration. I think it took me about 3 minutes to get into the store and about 3 seconds to get out. It was a great lesson for me to learn that an 80lb guy should always carry a 100lb anchor in his pocket for times like this one.

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: