Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am a semi pro gigolo.

Reading a poker article today got me to pondering the title "semi pro". The author of the article boasts that he is a semi pro poker player. He goes on saying he plays low stakes home games and uses his winnings for living expenses. But he also says he has a regular 9-5er to supplement for any loose ends. Ok. Question is the semi pro title valid?? I need some insight on this subject. Maybe this semi pro title means he is only pro twice a year, maybe it means he's only pro when he wins, or maybe his 9-5er is at taco bell and it sounds better to say poker pro rather than head bean injector. If the title is valid I am a semi pro poker player, poker dealer, digital artist, maid, and babysitter. I think you could also call me a semi pro son and a semi pro gigiolo because I have been paid money for doing all of those activities. I guess the last two might be pushing it a bit. Dunno if you can count asking your dad to pay a poker buyin as professional earned
income. And it may be splitting hairs, but if I find a quarter from my wifes jeans on my butt during sex count as pay?? If so you can now call me "The Semi Pro Mexican/American Gigolo".

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake

____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

No comments: