Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back To The Basics

I have made a decision. Over the last several months my desire to play focused poker everytime I play has been non existent. I have been playing just to play. I find myself playing in a cash game to push the action for other players to have a good time. This is a very expensive way to keep a game going. This year I have cashed very well, and have had the best win rate I have ever had since I started playing poker. This being said I can only wish I had kept my focus and not donked off 1/4 of my winnings. What does all this mean to all of you?? I dunno dog, probably nothing!! I am still going to embrace the playful style that I have grown to love, I will just be trying to limit my mistakes. Bottom line is I'm getting back to wanting to learn each time I play. Stay tuned to see if I stay commited to this post. LOL

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake

No comments: