Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MD Camp 2008

So Denna and Dallas are at muscular dystrophy camp for the week. I was so excited for them because this is by far the best week of the summer for them. This week is also a break from the everyday hussle and bussle of everday life for Candace and I as well. Of course needless to say I miss the kids and its only been two days. They will be back on Friday and with a hundred stories to tell. Thanks so much to everyone that donates to MDA each year. The money raised helps my kids and many others the ability to no longer be a disabled minority. Camp allows my daughter to shine as a performer and be seen for her personality rather than her disability. Camp also provides my son the opportunity to embrace his leader personality rather than the neccessity follower position. This is truly the best medicine. Thanks

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake

No comments: