Monday, June 2, 2008

Hey Its Me Again!!

Wow, its been ages since I posted anything on here. I don't really know why I haven't its not like I don't have anything to say. If you know me well then you know I am seldom lost for words. A lot has transpired since my last post. I have figured out I have a muscle disease called muscular dystrophy, I got married, I had two kids, and I made up a card game called Texas holdem. I think it will really take off, maybe even better then blackjack.

Getting truthful now. Not much has been going on worth blabbing about. I am still playing cards whenever possible. I am also studying people still. I'm getting excited with my kids about this summers Disney world trip. I have several graphic designing projects going on as well. If you are waiting for a deep thought on this post don't read anymore of this one. I have some really good posts coming up very soon. Please be on the lookout for some pointed life questions. I would love to get your two cents on any of the upcoming posts. Its been good getting my keyboard going again !! Until next time.

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake

No comments: