Sunday, September 21, 2008

On The Mend... On The Way To The ER.

Let me give you a little play by play. I have had bronchitis for almost 3 weeks. This weekend was the first weekend I actually felt pretty good. I still have a moderate cough, but its tolerable. I was excited to go to church this morning. I saw many friends that I haven't seen in a while. All of them asking how are you doing?? I gave them the same answer I always give I just said been doing fine. Not wanting to burden anyone else with a story of coughing my lungs out and feeling like poopie for weeks. I shook their hand and went on about my day. Heres the ironic part. I told someone this morning I think I'm finally getting better. Well, guess what I'm laying in a bed at Harris hospital with pain in my ribs. I'm waiting for them to perform a EKG and an Xray. This is quite frustrating to say the least. I'm thinking about the sermon I heard this morning about how trials show our true character. So how much longer until my true character is going to show??
Because I'm getting a little tired of waiting on this trial to finish.

Keeping It Skinny,
FlacoJake

Jakedp1980@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. But now every thing is good right?

Nice to meet you, I want make a friend with you!

Take care!

Waiting for your reply.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back from the ER! Didn't know you had a blog until just now though!